Even though it's Wednesday, I'm jamming to all the throwback tunes (OAR, Dispatch, Guster) while uploading this post. We had a free moment to visit Ohio at the start of the month and it was a whirlwind week. Despite the brevity, we managed to do a LOT!
- I had the best cut/color of my life thanks to Haley Evans at Bespoke Salon
- Oysters and dangerous online shopping at The Pearl with Sam and Dimit
- Confirmed Bloody Marys aren't really our thing with sister Lauren at The Table - no matter how delicious the garnishes are!
- Jeni's Ice Cream - duh
- Visited Cleveland Museum of Art with most of the Balazs/Proctor clan
- David witnessed his first bit of Amish country
- Collected recent online purchases...and then some in-person shopping as well
- Noshed on the best veggie burger at Swensons and had popcorn in Chagrin Falls
The trip was so good, we might just be back within the calendar year!